Monday, August 17, 2009

Forever Build a Book

Hello beautiful people! It's Amy here, and today I have a special mini album to share with you. This album is very dear to my heart as I made it to send to my DH who is currently deployed. I just wanted to give him something to look at as a reminder of the love that he has supporting him back home!

On this album I used the fabulous MOSD Build a Book Perfectly Shaped Postage Stamp for the base of the entire book. I just love these Build a Book shapes, they are so versatile and FUN! To adhear my paper I used a spray adhesive which was fast and simple and gave me flawless results. For front title of the book I used a MOSD Monogram from the Stacker Friendship Collection. I added some Glossy Accents to the Forever Monogram to give it a little extra 'pop'. To hold the entire album together I chose to use MOSD Spiral Rings in clear. These rings are amazing!! I just added some ribbon and voila - there ya go!









Thank you all so much for stopping by today! Make sure to keep checking back to see what the rest of the Design Team is up to!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

Amy

10 comments:

Erica said...

Amy, it's beautiful! What a great reminder of all the love your hubby has back home waiting for him. He's doing an honorable and wonderful service for the rest of us. You must be so proud!

kellyjean said...

Everything about it is just gorgeous, Amy! Just gorgeous! What a precious way to honor your hero (and one of ours!)

Anonymous said...

Girl it's beautiul. You've got mad skills! Can't wait to see more from you.

Timi O. Mercado said...

Wow Amy! Your book is gorgeous. Great job

iStyle Magazine said...

SUBLIME!
keep up the good work!

Kim said...

addison9Just gorgeous and he will love it

Truly Lori said...

Wow!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Now I have some great inspiration for using these shaped pages for a book of my own...can't wait to get started on it!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh Amy! This is wonderful. I bet your dh loves it! You did such a fantastic job! Love all the elements and texture.

Tina said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!! The texture is gorgeous!!! Fabulous job!

Dolores said...

absolutely gorgeous, it's breathtaking