Thursday, August 6, 2009

Circles, Circles, Circles

I love the build a book circles, the chipboard build a book is so easy to work with. I used my Bind It All without a problem. It was easy peasy. Products used for my Summer Fun album: MOSD Perfectly Shaped Build A Book,The Fun in the Sun is the Beach Topper from the Beach Stacker Collection, MOSD Beach Edger, black Stick ON is from the Twirly Gig sheet.

1.I painted the edges of my chipboard pieces and cut the pattern paper a 1/4 inch smaller so that you can see the painted edges. I also used distress ink on the edges of my pattern papers.



2. I addd the Fun in the Sun Beach Topper to my front page along with a Twirly Gig Stick ON



3. Added all pattern papers to book, along with embellishments and I cut the Beach Edger to add to my album as embellishments.



4. I then used my Bind it All to bind the mini album.









20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great chipboard mini!

Unknown said...

What a great Project, I love how it turned out and thanks for the inspiration!

Jen Gall said...

Adorable album, girl! I love it!

Msippi said...

Love it Delores!

Msippi said...

Love it Delores!

Msippi said...

Love it Delores!

Msippi said...

Very cute!

bybullcreations said...

Delores it's just a perfect project, well done!!

Debbie said...

Dolores, this is wonderful!!
I love how you cut the stacker apart to embellish each page. Very clever!

Unknown said...

Adorable album!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Dolores...thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

AmesOx said...

Very Very cute! Love the different MOSD elements you incorporated into your album, loosk awesome!!!!

Truly Lori said...

This is adorable! What a great way to use the circle chipboard pieces:)

I love it!

latte_grande said...

Super cute mini! Thanks so much for the tutorial! :)

Erica said...

Very cool! Love the painted edges.

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my. This is just a great project. And you used so much MOSD to make it! I love how you bound the circle with your BIA. Clever!

Tina said...

Gorgeous!!! Circles never looked better!!! :D

kellyjean said...

Gorgeous, Delores!!! How did you get the pink on your flip flops?

Marisa said...

This circle album is great! I like how you chose to bind it with the bind it all! :)