Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone, it's Carolyn here!

Today I am going to share a calendar I made using MOSD's Clearly Designed Easel Album. You get, 2 - 5 X 7 covers/stands and 4 - 4 X 6 inner pages, so if you want additional pages, be sure to get the Clearly Designed Easel Refill Pages. This acrylic book is perfect for desk calendars since it can be easily displayed on your desk top.



If you have any projects you created using the MOSD's Clearly Designed Easel Album, I'd love to see them! Please post a link to your project in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by the MOSD blog - have a great day!

9 comments:

Truly Lori said...

This is adorable, Carolyn! What a great idea. I may have to "lift" this one:)

Jolene said...

What a pretty way to keep yourself on track! Great project.

Gloria Stengel said...

Caro! This is so fabbie! I am lifting this one for sure. I already have some calendars printed out! hee hee

Erica said...

What a cute idea! And there's still plenty of room to add photos.

AmesOx said...

Love the idea of making your own little calender, and it turned out beautifully!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Love the calendar idea!

kellyjean said...

This is GORGEOUS, Carolyn!!! I especially love the butterfly page. wink. Okay, now I REALLY want one of these calendars!

Debbie said...

Amazing idea for the easel album, Carolyn! I love it!

Tina said...

That is one gorgeous calender! I love it and also intend to scraplift the idea!!!