Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to Play!

Hi everyone! It's Marisa and I am here to share my very first MOSD project!! After looking at the recent photos of my kids, I decided to do an Expressions Chipboard Word Book - "PLAY". This word book was very easy to alter and to work with. There is plenty of space for pictures and journaling. Included in this book, I used many of the awesome MOSD products. I just love the binding rings! They are plastic, all you have to do is roll them right onto your project. They come in a variety of colors. I used the clear rings for this book. The "P" is embellished with a clearly stated transparency. The "L" and the "A" are simply embellished and have photos of my amazing kids! The "Y" is where I had the most fun with this book. On this page I included one of the Perfectly Shaped Circle Spinners...totally cool! It pops up from the page for a cool 3-D effect! If you have any questions about the products and the design, please contact me! Don't forget to check out all of the awesome ladies on the design team! Stop by their blogs and see what they are up to! :) Thanks for visiting! See ya next month! :)

6 comments:

AmesOx said...

Very cute and colorful! Love how you used the perfectly shaped circle spinner!!!

Truly Lori said...

Very cute! I love the spinner and the family pictures are great:)

Erica said...

Marisa, what a great way to incorporate several products into one project! Very clever.

kellyjean said...

What fun pics for this particular book! Great job, girl!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love it. Love the spinner you added!

Tina said...

Very cute and love the spinner!