Monday, August 3, 2009

Mini Album Offerings from KellyJean

How FUN to be offering my very first MOSD goodness
to a whole new group of FRIENDS
(and hopefully some already friends as well!)
I used the words FUN and FRIENDS
because MOSD offers the words you see here in the
"Stacker Collections."
Check out the "products" to see all sorts more.
*
The above pages are found in my "double opening Bowtie Book."
I used the MOSD "Build a Book Perfectly Shaped Bowtie" pieces
to create the front and back covers of my mini album.
*

For my album's front cover, I cut one "Bowtie" piece in half.
I left one "Bowtie" piece whole for the back cover.
My inside pages are cut to measure 5-1/2 x 5-3/4".
Four of my pages open to the left and four to the right.
I used the awesome binding rings (offered by MOSD) in brown.
*
Visit my blog for all the details on how to decorate the covers
and put the entire album together.
I've also included step by step instructions,
along with a pic of each individual page.

http://dancingwithstamps.blogspot.com/
*
Be sure to check out MOSD's "Retail Locator"
to find out where to purchase your MOSD goodies!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Erica said...

Kelly Jean, this is so cool! I love that you cut the cover in half to have it open on both sides.

Debbie said...

I love the way you've used the Build A Book pieces in this album. Very creative!

Gloria Stengel said...

Awesome album! Love the covers! Super cute!

AmesOx said...

Such a cute album!! Love how you cut the cover!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

you go gurl---you worked it real good--your mojo was flowin' big time!--keep 'em comin'--

Truly Lori said...

Kelly Jean,

Great design and use of product! I love books that go together like "puzzles"...left to right. It makes them fun and interactive:)

Great job!

Marisa said...

Love the bow tie design! Great job with this! :)