Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aunt x 5

First let me say how excited I am to be posting my first project for MOSD! This gave me the push I needed to make my first mini album ever! At first I was really nervous because thinking outside of a 12 x 12 page isn't easy. The hardest part on mini books is having to cut your pages and making sure that they all match. What's wonderful about the chipboard precuts is you don't have to worry about that.

For my covers I used the precut acrylic and i used acrylic paint around the edges. I was worried that over time the paint could easily chip away so I went over it with glossy accents. I then decorated it with flowers and bling.

I am an Aunt to 5 wonderful nieces and nephews so I used 1 page both sides to showcase each one. What I loved about this chipboard is the half circle edge so I used it to put each of their names. TFL!















7 comments:

Truly Lori said...

This is ADORABLE! I can't believe it's you FIRST mini album. You're an EXPERT already! Whoo hoo!

AmesOx said...

So cute! Love the little ant+5 on the front cover...So clever and adorable! So bright and fun!!

Erica said...

That is a really cool mini book! I love those tabbed pages - I think I need to get some for myself.

kellyjean said...

Tina, this is so fun and adorable! I love the princess page! How stinkin' cute!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Stinkin' cute! I love how you did that album! What a great auntie you are! I love the colors and the arsty feel.

Dolores said...

Beautiful I love the colors, so soft.

Carolyn Lontin said...

What a lovely album!!