Friday, August 7, 2009

Clearly Designed Easel - Two Ways!














I will admit not long ago I had never used acrylic. Then one day I tried it I have been hooked ever since! I guess that's why when I was trying to decide what my first project should be, I went right for the Clearly Designed Easel. Then came the decision which child do I feature (I have a son and daughter), but then realized I could feature both, but separately. If you flip it from one direction it's all about Parker and turn it and flip again and it's all about Emma. I plan to put this on my desk at work, although I have a feeling their Daddy might claim it for his desk instead :-) You can even buy additional pages for the easel if you wanted to make it bigger. I kept this project fairly simple embellishment-wise since pages will be getting flipped through by little fingers. I used some brown spiral rings to keep it all together and topped with a little ribbon tied around them. These acrylic pages were super easy to work with, so I encourage you to try out an Easel of your own!

9 comments:

Dolores said...

wow how cool is that, I love this idea. fabulous

Erica said...

This is adorable! I LOVE that got 2 albums out of it! Very clever. Now I need to use mine!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh this is super cute! I love how you did both kids that way! Awesome project!

Tina said...

That is so cute and love this idea!!! :D

AmesOx said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love what you did with the Easel and how you used it 2 ways! Very Creative :-)

kellyjean said...

Jennifer! How clever are you! LOVE this!!!

Truly Lori said...

Great projects:) I love to work with acrylic, too:) Can't wait to see your next project.

Brenda said...

Awesome project!!Love how you have it embelished as well....how clever 2 in 1 album! Thanks for inspiring me!

Marisa said...

I like how you featured both of your adorable kids with this flip style design! Great idea! :)