Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok - Halloween's over - Let's move on to Thanksgiving!

Do you scrap Thanksgiving festivities??? I have to admit I don't have pictures for every Thanksgiving... but I do have some! And now thanks to the extremely talented designers at MOSD I have simply incredible things to make my Thanksgiving pages contest winners! We have just added a new Thanksgiving Stacker Collection... Thanksgiving Stick Ons... and a Thanksgiving Intricacy. Now isn't THAT something to be thankful for? I sure think so!
So I bet you want to SEE these outstanding products.... but alas I can't show you... not quite yet. The Thanksgiving Collection is a little part of our CHA Winter 2009 releases... along with Cheer, Pirate, Christmas Spiritual, Christmas Cute (a new and improved version of our current Christmas Traditional Collection) and the most EXCITING CHA release in the history of MOSD... but I'm really not even going to hint at what that is
- but you MOSD fans will LOVE IT!