Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Thanksgiving Stacker Collection

I hope everyone has recovered from the Big Dinner and the massive shopping day! I spent "Black Friday" here at home with the laundry and a house full of kids. I did sneek away to create a simple layout using our * New* Thanksgiving Stacker Collection .




This was from Thanksgiving 2006 - I was the hostess and cooked my very first Thanksgiving Dinner! I had plenty of direction from my Mom and help where it counted most from my Husband. There was no way on earth I was reaching in that bird and pulling out the innards.

This collection is available to retailers and will be sent to our talented designers in December! Keep checking for more great ideas using the Thanksgiving Collection!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that!!! Those pumpkins are adorable!!!