Saturday, November 8, 2008

I sent them other Sitck Ons - I promise!

Lots of fun this week and last week with the Halloween Stick Ons, but I did send the awesome MOSD designers other Stick Ons... snowflakes for example!


Here is a quick project I created using the covers to the Clearly Cute Petite Album and Snowflake stick ons in blue, pink and purple.


(White snowflakes are so "out" this year, lol!)




A little ornament :







And a gift tag:








The ornament is decorated with stickes and for the tag I just used a purple fine tip sharpie marker... easy and fun!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Love those!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. I did make some cards with my snowflakes, but you need to wait until next Friday to see them! HA!

Shannon said...

So cute!! Snowflakes are the bomb!!