Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stick ons and Heritage Pages

OK, I know we have beat the stick-ons to death, but humor me for one more idea! Try using your stick ons for HERITAGE pages!! They are perfect!


I feel very fortunate to have a lot of my family's pictures. Unfortunately, they are not what I tend to grab for when I am scrapping. But MOSD makes it soooo easy because their products are so versatile. So give it a try!!

Oh...and as for the winner of last week's challenge...I didn't have 25 posts, but you all have been posting all week, so I will draw a name anyway...

and the winner with an AWESOME OWL idea is...

ALICIA!!!!!! Congrats! You guys came up with some great ideas!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! I so hope you all come up with the owl one! It would be cool to cut them out and use individually or as one sheet! Thanks so much and I love MOSD products!!!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Beautiful Shannon!