Friday, October 17, 2008

Versatility With MOSD

MOSD products are extremely versatile! As you can see from all the projects created by the Mod Squad, MOSD products can be used in many ways. You already know that you don't have to turn the Expressions Build-a-Books into actual books, but what CAN you make? Here is another idea!

This project uses two MOSD products:

1. The clear covers from a Big Boy Album (6x12 size)
2. Letters from the Build-a-Book kit

To make this wall hanging, I used the clear Big Boy covers as the "palette" and the Build-a-Book letters to spell out the word "WEDDING." I also used black binding rings to attach my two clear covers together.



This yummy Basic Grey Sugared paper was perfect for this project. However, someone pointed out that the animals could be "mom and baby" instead of "husband and wife" but I pointed out that we WERE "babies" when we got married, so this paper works! I was amazed at how this NEW paper worked with our 1987 wedding colors - dove grey, pink, burgundy, and white. The paper matches my bouquet exactly!



I love how this simple project looks on the wall. The large letters, slightly overlapped, have a nice impact on top of the clear page. The clear Creative Memories sticker quotes make a nice addition to the project.



What can YOU make with MOSD?!

- Gloria

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a wonderful Idea Gloria!! I love how the page hangs down from the build a book! Beautiful work!!!