Have you ever needed a gift in a hurry, but wanted something handmade and from the heart? With the MOSD Stick-Ons, a free CD tin, some paper scraps, and a few small embellishments, you can have a cute AND quick gift!
I made this tin and six 3x3 note cards in about 30 minutes! Here's how:
1. I covered the top and inside of a CD tin with some 6x6 Basic Grey Two Scoops paper. I simply used my ATG for adhesive. The tin is a tad smaller than 6x6, so you do have to trim the paper down a little.
2. I used a few scraps of paper, a flower and brad, and a Stick-On to decorate the cover of the tin. I stamped "For You!" inside the Stick-On with black Staz-On ink.
3. I used a bit of velvet ribbon to decorate the edge of the tin. I just stuck this on with craft size Glue Dots.
4. I then cut some white cardstock into 3x6 inch strips and folded them in half to make 6 note cards.
5. Then, I used scraps of the Two Scoops paper to decorate the fronts of the note cards. I added a few Stick-Ons, some stamped greetings, tiny flowers, brads, and buttons to complete the cards. I also tucked small envelopes into the bottom of the tin.
In about 30 minutes I had a FUN gift for a friend who needs a pick-me-up!
Have fun with your paper scraps and MOSD Stick-Ons!