Monday, October 13, 2008

Check out all the Guest DT entries!

It has been one wild ride!!! The Guest Designer Contest is officially over - all that is left is our decision... we are a little behind schedule due to a death in the family over at PubCalls (lots of cyber hugs coming your way Lucy!). Take a peek yourself - voting is not open to the public but is being conducted as I type. We have a panel of savy scrapbook store owners as well as the MOSD team logging in votes. The winning Designer as well as the winning store will be announced HERE on Saturday, October 18th--- I'll post at 3:15 am on 10.18.08 EST... so stay up late or check in when you wake up!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Gorgeous entries everyone.....I'm so biting my nails!!!

Sherry843 said...

I love all of the entries. Great job girls!!!!!! Whichever of you wins the Guest Designer package you will be thrilled with MOSD products. I love them!!!