Sunday, September 28, 2008

Expressions Build a Book

We've all seen chipboard word minis made by other manufacturers. But all they offer are generic words, like Love, or Family. Not that they aren't nice words, but what if you could do MORE? MOSD has one of the coolest concepts out there - the Expressions Build a Book. You decide what word you want to use and you've got it!

I decided to create a mini that showcases my eldest son's personality at age 11. So guess what? I created a "COLIN" album.



Not only can you customize your album's word, but you can decorate each chipboard page to suit your theme.







I want to add a bit of journaling here and there, but I am thrilled with how it turned out. I think the colorful Prima papers and embellies really matched my son's exuberant personality. I plan on making one for each one of my kids.

So as you can see, the possibilities are endless. What word will you choose?

1 comment:

Vickilyn said...

These are great album - I am going to order from one of the stores that sell the letters individually. My daugther is a cheerleader and they are the "Hurricanes" - find that for an album!! I am going to put one together for all her cheerleading pictures that says GO CANES! It is so great to be able to order whatever letters/word and I want!!