Friday, September 19, 2008

Arrg Matey! Pirate Fun!

I love MOSD clear albums, and the Clearly Designed Easel Album is just pure fun! I love how subsequent pages peek through the clear pages. I love that you can treat the clear pages as if they were mini windows. I love that you can ADD pages to the album!

The Easel Album comes with 3 rings for binding, two 5 X 7 clear covers/stands, and four 4 X 6 clear inner pages. (Additional pages sold separately.) I added some chipboard pages in various sizes to my album, to make it unique! (I also used metal rings for my album, since I added extra pages the rings that came with the album were too small. )

This album highlights an adventure my kids had last September at our local harbor. They even got to sail out on the ocean on the ship! How fun is that?! Oh, and check out the "found" items I used on my cover - keys, coins, beads, leather cording, etc.












I used some of the new Teresa Collins travel line, plus some old K&Company papers I had in my stash. I also found some of the Making Memories metal trim hiding in a bin in my scrap room, which I distressed with ink and paint. This was such a fun project, going back to my vintage/collage roots as a scrapbooker, but with a NEW twist - acrylic pages!

Photography credit for this album goes to my very best girlfriend, Sandy Conroy. As well as props for taking my kids on this adventure while I was in Europe with my husband!

- Gloria

No comments: