Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tip for Journal Bits

I have to admit, when we released the Journal Bits Stick Ons, I was less than thrilled. Journaling helpers really are not my thing... I can never get it all lined up, my writing is too long, etc. Perhaps you feel the same way? Well, fret no more because I have a solution for you! Practice using vellum!




I layed the vellum over my Journaling Bit before I attached it to my page.





I wrote out what I wanted to sayusing pencil... But It was too big....



So I moved the vellum and tried again... this time I got a perfect fit!







Now I have the vellum as a guide. So I attached my Journaling Bit to my paper, used a black pen and wrote my journaling without any problems!





I have a whole new attitude toward the Journaling Bits!

I LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: