Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Musing - Wordbook Video Tutorial

Hey Everyone,



I am going to try something new today. I have created a video tutorial for lining up, and cutting wordbooks using out Expressions Build A Book (TM) system. Now before you send me a million e-mails here are my pre-canned excuses..



1 - I am NOT a videographer

2 - This is the first time I have EVER made and/or published a video to the web

3 - I have never been accused of being 'brief' (the video is 12 minutes and 3 seconds long)

4 - yes I talk with my hands A LOT - my mom use to say if I had to sit on my handles I would be able to complete a sentence

5 - I saved it in a cable/DSL Quicktime format - if you have a slower connection and want to watch the video...email me and I will send it to you.

6 - my kids were in the room with me (there is one spot you will see a little hand sneak in on the right side of the screen) all in all for their ages I think they did and AWESOME job being quiet - but you might hear some russling and a sneeze - LOL

7 - YES YES YES - the A, R, etc do have middles that 'pop' out - I simply forgot to take them out and in the interest of getting this on the web I didn't want to take the time to re-shoot



So here you have it - my first ever video tutorial - if this goes well we will post more on using some of our other products. This one is in response to specific questions from some of our consumers and retailers!



ENJOY!





2 comments:

melita said...

Great job! and cute little hand ;)

Gloria Stengel said...

I can't believe you had the guts to try it! Good job! LOL