Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hey Teacher!!

I was just doing some school shopping the other day (gotta hit those sales!!) and it hit me that school will be back in before I know it! Sheesh! Where did summer go? But luckily, I already have a teacher gift all done thanks to Midnight Oil!

Their board books are AWESOME and you can even get them with an acrylic cover!!! Now how cool is THAT? My biggest problem with a lot of board books is that they are sort of vunerable. But with an acrylic cover, I can breathe easy knowing that my hard work is safe! Make sure to give them a try! Ask your favorite store to carry these books. They will be glad they did!! And just in case, our website also has a list of retailers that do carry them!
OK, and since it is Sunday...I must leave you all with some inspiration for the week. Here is a sketch designed just for you, our faithful readers!!! Give it a try. Got MOSD? Use it!
Have a GREAT week!!!
Oh yeah...and Lynda...you are our stacker set winner!!! E-mail me your e-mail and I will send you a set of stackers!!! Great ideas everyone!!
~Shannon

1 comment:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great project!!! Thank you for picking my name!!!