Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrappy Saturday!



Howdy! It's me - Christy here on a Scrappy Saturday...at least I wish I was Scrappin! I always wish I was scrapping ;-). Sometimes it's just life that prevents me from documenting the memories( you know, laundry mounain and hungry kids!) and other times it's just - I have no clue what to scrap about or where to get started. One of the most motivating things for me is a challenge - so today I'm going to issue all you blog readers out there a challenge. There is no prize other than your finished project, but if you post on Marcie's thread - there is a prize there


:-)




Here is my challenge to you - take some time today, or early next week and Scrap some out door pictures... dig through and find anypark, hike, sports pictures anything outside and scrap it! Don't worry if the event is "out of order" - just scrap!




This is a layout I did of my kids feding the ducks - there are no Midnight Oil Products on the pages, but hey it's a cute layout!




3 comments:

Marcie said...

Great challenge Christy! I love taking outdoor shots, you just can't beat natural light!

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

I love this challenge...and I love your lo..

Anonymous said...

cute and simple, my kinda layout :) I wish I could get motivated to scrap...just don't know where to start of what to scrap about (as if I don't have thousands of photos waiting to be scrapped!!)