Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vintage, Part 2

For those of you who did not get to see Vintage, Part 1, go and visit Friday's blog post. For those of you who are wondering what I am doing posting on a Saturday, never fear! I am not taking over the blog by force...I'm just filling in. We'll be back to our regular post schedule after CHA! And for those of you who have been waiting to see what I did with the other half of the Big Boy cover....here it is!



This vintage stamp is called "Picking Flowers with Mom" and is made by The Stamping Ground. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is Close to My Heart. I cut the scalloped circle with a Nestabilities die, and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embossing Folder. Then I rubbed some cranberry alcohol ink and some old paper distress ink over it, crumpled it up, and attached it to the project.

Hope you enjoyed my trek into Vintage! See you on Friday for my CHA Sneak Peek!

- Gloria

No comments: