Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!!!!!!



Happiest of New Years to everyone! MOSD has some amazing things in store for you in the upcoming 2009 and I have no doubt that you're going to be ooohing and ahhhing over every bit of it! but that's all I can say :) Just keeping watching the blog in January and you're sure to see some fantastic sneak peeks of New CHA products closer to Winter CHA!

Have you made your new calendar for 2009 yet? If not or if you're thinking you'd like to make one for a gift here's an idea for you--Using the cool Digi templates from BW Scrapbooking for the big boy album, a freebie calendar brush that I picked up on the internet Created by Aisne Smith and also another freebie pattern paper created by "Designs by Angelica E." that I got off the internet, some ink, Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Stamps, some ribbon,stickles and some copper paper from my stash :) If you're not into to digi, then you can always use one of the fantastic calendar stamps or print off small ones from the internet to have the same effect! You can go simple like I did and just use stamping and stickles or you can embellish each page heavily--it's up to you, you can totally customize it! On my version I went with all sepia photos, copper and neutral colors.

Here are a few of the pages--I'll get the whole calendar loaded into the MOSD Gallery in the next week so you can see all the pages if you'd like.






3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is stunning! I love it!

Unknown said...

Im glad the digi templates worked for you =)

Jeff
BWScrapbooking.com

Marcie said...

Love the colors on this and the big bow!