Wednesday, January 14, 2009
More snow is on its way here in New England this week. While I don't love the cold, the snow makes for lots of photo opportunities of my kids. In fact, I'm still scrapping last year's winter pictures!
My jaw dropped when I this gorgeous Snowflake Intricacy arrived at my house. I decided I wanted to really highlight the beauty of this paper, so here's what I did.
1. I cut a scalloped round base from blue patterened paper to work with the size and shape of the Intricacy.
2. The Snowflake Intricacy was spritzed with silver glimmer mist to add some shine.
3. I drizzled some Zip Dry glue around the edges of the paper and added silver glitter.
4. I couldn't resist adding a few Snowflake Stick Ons. I only added three though, since I didn't want to cover up the beauty of the Intricacy.
5. The centers of the snowflakes were embellished with red bling.
The beauty of Intricacies are that there is one for nearly every theme and they are easy to personalize. What will you do with yours?
Posted by Debbie at 11:15 AM