Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach Fun Indeed!

We spend so much time at our local
theme park where there is a mock beach
and super fun waterpark during the summer.
Of course, you KNOW I have tons of pictures!
The "Beach" in my title is from
MOSD's Stacker Collections
and accompanying it is the great piece from the
Stick Ons Journaling Bits.
What more fun way to cherish my "beach" pictures
than to showcase them in a really fun mini album?!
MOSD's Perfectly Shaped Build a Book pages
are SO perfect for creating
the most fun and interesting little mini albums!
I used all sorts of shapes from the
Perfectly Shaped Build a Book selections.
Be sure to hop over to the MOSD website
to veiw them all!
I just love how my Stampin' Up! paper is
really highlighted by the overlapping pages!
I can't wait to add this year's photos!
Happy Summer!


Erica said...

How cute and colorful!!! It will be great to add your summer fun photos in this book.

DORCAS said...

I want this! THis is super cute!!!!