Friday, July 23, 2010

Appreciation

I primarily work from home, which for me is a good thing. However, I'm spending a lot of time this summer in meetings at the office. We have one woman who takes care of EVERYTHING at the office, including prepping for all of my meetings. I made this little hanging for her just to let her know that I appreciate all the help she gives me.


I used the Perfectly Shaped circle scallop page for the background, which I painted with a few colors of acrylic paint. Then I layered on a piece of the flower Intricacy that I spritzed with Glimmer Mist. I layered on some flowers and made the title with some alphas in my stash.

This little hanger came together so quickly using the MOSD products!

Stay tuned to see what the rest of the design team has to share...

~Erica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful idea! She will feel so good to get this beautiful hanging decoration!

paul smith said...

wonderful idea!