Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas in July!!

Wow I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. We are half we through already, and even though it's summer in the USA it's when I begin to think about the Joys of Christmas. The family parties and lets not forget that Christmas Shopping List.  Well in early celebration of Christmas  I created a Banner using MOSD Perfectly Shaped Home Plate. I turned the Shapes upside down and viola a banner was created I also loved how easy it was to stitch the pattern paper right onto the Home Plate.


Pinky said...

OHHHH this banner looks so good!!!!!!

Erica said...

Great idea! Christmas is going to be here sooner than we all think, and it's wonderful that you can get a head start on your projects!

kellyjean said...

What a great idea, Delores!!! THis banner turned out fabulously! I hear ya on thoughts of Christmas. I try not to wish the year away but I just love Christmas!