There's something about the holidays that make me want to create. I love working with the color pallettes and adding touches of glitter where I can. My project today is a quick and easy one that can add a bit of festive flair to your home.
Here's what you'll need:
3 pages from a Clearly Designed Acrylic Easel Album
MOSD Snowflake Stick Ons in pink and blue
Large chipboard letters (I used Making Memories)
Zip Dry adhesive
Ribbon / ric rac of your choice
1. Begin by randomly placing the snowflake Stick Ons to the backs of the 3 acrylic pages.
2. Glue the large chipboard letters to the front side of the acrylic.
3. Outline 3 edges of the pages with adhesive. Add mica flakes over adhesive. Shake off the excess.
4. Tie bow on center hole of each page with coordinating ribbon.
5. Thread banner using remaining ribbon and hang where desired. I like how the frosty effect works with my tree.
Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays!