Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

By now, I am hoping your mind and schedules don't look like this...


he he he.  Our family is taking the day to settle into 2010.
Our schedules are getting back to normal.
Christmas decorations are being taken down as I type.
*
We had such a fun New Year's Celebration
that I really want to scrapbook the fun event!
And what a perfect reason to use the
MOSD "1-2-3 Inticacy!"
*
Above you can see how the intricacy looks
before all of my trimming is complete.
Below, you can see where I trimmed the
numbers "10" and "20" away from the sheet.
*

Together, these trimmed numbers make a perfect
New Year's title for my page.
*

As you can see, I also used
MOSD's "Twirly Gigs Stick Ons."
These aren't your everyday stickers!
MOSD "Stick Ons" are like rub-ons but better
because they don't leave a film edge around the image
and they are much easier to apply... just peel and stick!
*


Be sure to check out these and all of
MOSD's fabulous products by clicking on the
"MOSD products" link found int he left hand column.
*
Wishing you blessings in 2010!

5 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Girl, you rock! I love that number sheet and how you used it! Happy New Year!

Carolyn Lontin said...

I love how you used the numbers - very cool to cut out the year!!

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Very cute. I like how you trimmed the intricacy to create a unique title. Great idea!

Truly Lori said...

Kellyjean,

I love what you did with the intracacies! I've had mine out a few times, then tuck them back away...I have a "free" day today, so I'm just gonna have to get them out again:)

Valerie Chmielak said...

What a FABULOUS New Year's LO!! LOVE it!!