Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!
Debbie here with today's blog post.
In keeping with all the wintery weather here, I decided to make a mini of my little guy sledding.

I started with a MOSD Cover 2 Cover Mini Flip album.
To achieve the frosty look on the acrylic covers, I used StazOn opaque white ink. Once dry, I added Rock Candy Stickles. Looks like a frosty window, right?
Then I covered the chipboard pages with a variety of Basic Grey winter themed papers, and voila!





















Here's hoping you're enjoying your winter weather. Stay warm!

8 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

This is so cute! I love the style and the patterns that you used. Great job!

kellyjean said...

Super cute, Debbie! Those photos are so fun... makes me want to go sledding!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurl lemme tell you ---you rock'd this big time---i'm lovin' it---love the cover, the mini book and of course, the pictures---reminds of when i was a young teen living in syracuse, ny sledding down the hills with my friends---too bad we dont get that much snow here in ohio---GREAT JOB SIS!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

What a cute little mini. My youngest son is so begging to go sledding, but snow is a 6 hr drive. LOL

AmesOx said...

Debbie, this is amazing! I just love it!!

Dolores said...

So pretty!

Valerie Chmielak said...

Cute! I LOVE the Stickles technique!

pokeymacandjack@yahoo.com said...

Love the whole idea... where did you find those clip rings that hold the book together?