Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tiny Baby/Tiny Book... Baby Book


I love all the fall projects we see this time of year.
They are filled with such lovely earthy colors!
But as life would have it,
a little miracle of pink or blue will pop up
amongst the array of earthtones.
Isn't that awesome of God?!
I so appreciate how His creativity is most colorful!
*
We had little "Emma" bless our lives last month
and I want to give her mom a little something
that is ALL GIRL
since she already has two boys that are more than all boy!
*

I created this little mini book from the center part of a
Perfectly Shaped Mini Scallop piece by MOSD.
I simply cut the outer parts of the piece away
which gave me a 3x(nearly)6" cover for my mini album.
My inside pages are 3x6.
I left them all this size so a teeny part of
each page would show when the book is closed.
*





I used my Cropadile to punch holes in the binding
and threaded ribbon through before tying with a knot.
The book stays closed with another piece of ribbon
which is secured under pieces of card stock
layered within the inside of the front and back covers.
*


May you be blessed by the many colors of
God's creativity today!

6 comments:

Robin Wade said...

Just adorable!! TFS!

Gloria Stengel said...

So Girlie! I love it! You did a fantastic job!!!

Carolyn Lontin said...

this is simply ADORABLE!!

Erica said...

What a cute and colorful little book!

p said...

that is just too cute!

AmesOx said...

Adorable!!