Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Mini Album

Hi Everyone!!! It's November and it's time to enjoy the autumn leaves, Thanksgiving, and pumpkin patches!!! I just can't believe the holidays are already here! This year has flown by so quickly! I am happy to be here this month with my November project. This month I decided to create a Fall Mini Album using the Perfectly Shaped Build a Book pages. I know that I will be taking a lot of pictures this month because of Thanksgiving and all the other Fall activities that my family does.
The Perfectly Shaped Build a Book pages can be found HERE. The shapes I used for my mini album are the Square, the Mega Sawtooth, and the skinny Rectangle. These pages are very easy to create with. I used several different types of ink, paint, and paper to embellish these. MOSD has many different shapes that are available, so don't forget to check out the MOSD website for awesome products for all of your creative projects!!

Here is my mini album:
Don't forget to check out all of the talented ladies of the MOD SQUAD!! We have an awesome group of ladies on the design team who have great projects to showcase each month!! Check out the MOSD website for all of your scrapbooking needs! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'll see ya next month!!! :)














5 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so fantastic, Marisa! You really did a lovely job!

Tina said...

This is gorgeous. I love the page that has the fold.

Carolyn Lontin said...

Very cool! I love the wood papers!!

Erica said...

Very cute - love all the pockets!

kellyjean said...

So many fun elements, Marisa! Great job!!!