Friday, May 15, 2009

MOD Squad Call...

If you grew up during the 70's there was probably some point in time that you wanted to be part of the MOD Squad.  Well now is your chance....okay okay not THAT Mod Squad - but the Midnight Oil Design Squad aka the MOD Squad.

That's right spread the news to everyone you know - MOSD is calling all creative, talented, fantastic, energetic, individuals to join our team.  Scrapbook Pages, cards, mini albums, home decor, and paper crafts galore - we want them all!

So here is how it is going to work.  Please email images of your creative samples and questions to Alison at MOSDInc.com.  DO NOT send links to online galleries - please send 5-10 actual images that represent your work.  If you have send the images AND want to include a link that is fine - but we want actual images in our inbox!  Samples do NOT have to include MOSD product.

Entries can be turned in beginning TODAY - right NOW - this INSTANT!  The call will close on June 25th, 2009 and new MOD Squaders will be notified by June 30th, 2009.

MOD Squad members will receive...
FREE Product
New releases and sneak peaks FIRST
Introduction and resume on our blog
Link to your site and/or blog
A scheduled blog spot once a week for you to post on the MOSD Blog
Participation in product development

FAQ's
All MOSD product is Made in the USA
All of our Chipboard products are made from 99% recycled materials
Yes you can belong to other design or creative teams

Start creating - get busy - I can't wait to see all your great work!
 - Ali

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hiya, Is the call open to Non-US residents? Thanks, Amanda.

Vickilyn said...

Hi there! I attempted to send an email to:

alison@mosdinc.com (twice)

and it seems to keep coming back to me. I believe it is saying the user mailbox is full.

I will try again later.

Diana Waite said...

Alison, it keeps pinging back that your e-mail box is full. Thx!

Crystal said...

Hi! I am trying to apply for your DT call, but keep getting a undeliverable mail message for the address listed. Wanted to see if maybe I am doing something wrong if there is an alternate address I can send too. I love your site and would love to be a part of it! Thanks so much! Hugs, Crystal

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey guys, I think Ali corrected the issue so try to send your stuff again! This is a rockin' DT so you want to make sure to submit!!!

Ann Arbogast said...

I didn't see any questions to answer. Are there any? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Cant find any restrictions about international designers.... is it open for all?? I sent my app in, keeping my figers crossed

//Katarina