Friday, May 29, 2009

Falling Down on the Job!

I know today is Friday and I promised you a look at my finished HodgePodge album...but that is not going to happen. I was not able to get my photos printed in time, so I'll have to show you next week. So I thought I'd take today to show you a few other beach themed projects I have made with MOSD products.

This first project is a clear 12x12 page that I turned into a calendar scrapbook layout. (Sorry for the distracting background!) I love working with clear 12x12 pages. They are really a lot of fun!

Next is a clear Step Album that I made into a "salute to CA" album. We have moved around a lot, and I am always afraid that we'll leave a location BEFORE I can see much of it. So, I made sure to see a lot of CA, from Lake Tahoe to San Diego!

This last album is something I made for CHA and is a larger version of the Tabbed Album. I turned the album on it's side and created a mini book for our trip to Myrtle Beach.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these beach-y things. I'll see you next week!
- Gloria

No comments: