Friday, March 13, 2009

Simple Spring Decor

I decided to make another simple project from some MOSD goodies. I used a clear 6x6 cover from Build-a-Book 2 and the MOSD cover Stick-Ons to make this hanging. I jazzed it up with some rhinestones. I used some cardstock letters to spell out "Spring" across the bottom. Then, I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch holes in the top of the panel, then I attached some white eyelets and some ribbon. Simple, but cute!

This project was so hard to photograph, being clear and all. I tried hanging it on the fence, but I kept getting in the reflection! Then I tried putting against the (empty) pot, but got a lot of shadows.

Here it is hanging on our lemon tree! Which is starting to bud!

Thanks for looking.

- Gloria

2 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

This turned out so cute Gloria - I love it!!!

Truly Lori said...

Very cute, Gloria!!! I'm so glad it's almost Spring:)