Monday, March 30, 2009

I Spy with my little eye...Allison

So I don't plan the eye spy's all that much - they just come to me as I find MOSD products in other blogs and out on the web (I do get permission first!). So I find it ironic that last weeks eye spy was Beverly - which happens to be my Mom's name - but was not done by her and this week's eye spy is Allison - which is my name - but the sample was not done by me! Maybe I am the only one that thinks this is a little weird - I mean it isn't like the names are too unusual. But enough babbling and onto the eye spy.


This week's eye spy comes to us from Jan of Remember When Creations. Jan focuses on sustainable scrapbooking and memory preservation and through her blog demonstrates ways to recycle, reuse and reduce products and waste in the world of scrapbooking & paper crafts.


She used one of MOSD wordbooks which is made from 99% post consumer recycled chipboard.


Here is her project and a link to her blog! ENJOY!

No comments: