Sunday, June 27, 2010

A man's home...

Hello all of you awesome MOSD fans and fellow DT members!  I've been out of synch for a while and am happy that I've had some time to create recently...

I was looking through my stash and thinking about my hubby...and saw one of the AWESOME shaped chipboard MINI BOOK pages I have in my stash...I turned it here and there and thought...HMMMMM...if I hold it a certain way, it reminds me of a house...now I'm sure this isn't the first time this shape has taken on the shape of a house, but my idea took shape as I also looked at some of the other shapes...I LOVE the layered look when I make mini albums, and some of the other chipboard SHAPES make it SO EASY to layer!

I'm not completely finished with this project, but wanted to give you a sneek peek...

I can't wait to get back to this project and finish it...I'll post it again once it's finished:)

Remain blessed:)

Your friendly "Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire":)
Lori McCausland

3 comments:

kellyjean said...

Lori, this is SO fantastic! How creative of you to turn this page into a house. Hmmmm... I'm thinking gingerbread houses. What a fun project for Christmas! I love your "man house." (he he he every guy needs a "man room" in the house. you've given your man his very own house.) Love it!

Erica said...

This is so cool!!! Love all the details you placed to turn that chipboard into a house.

Tina said...

I just love how you created the house. Awesome!!!