Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Celebrating the Lord

Easter is coming so much quicker than I realized. I made this little hanger for an Easter gift.


I used the Perfectly Shaped Moon Edge Build a Book page for the background, which I covered in a scrap of cloud-patterned paper. I layered a copy of the 23rd Psalm, which I printed onto tracing paper. I used a Stacker for the title "Celebrating The Lord". I added a couple of lavendar Prima dogwood blossoms to compliment the title, stitched on old sheet music, and added a metal cross charm. I strung vintage lace at the top to hang it.

Time to get the baskets out and hide those eggs!

~Erica
http://www.zunkychic.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Easter is coming quicker than I realized too! This is a wonderful inspiration to get moving on some decorating that I should do too!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Happy Easter! Love the peaceful colours of this hanger :)