Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Card!

Happy February and Happy Birthday to ME! :)

In my extended family we have a ton (9 to be exact) between February 1st & February 15th ... so it's only fitting that I present you with a birthday card this month! :)







My birthday card features:
MOSD's Birthday Bright Collection - Edger
MOSD's Build a Book Perfectly Shaped - Mini Scallop
Build a Book Perfectly Shaped - Curly Bracket

I had so much fun playing with MOSD's Birthday Bright Collection - Edger! All of the pieces are already cut for you to piece together, however you can still make it your own like I did by adding the orange and yellow present on the left and by adding Stickles to parts of it. I also made the Edger pop off the card by adding pop dots under it.

The MOSD's Build a Book Perfectly Shaped - Mini Scallop and Build a Book Perfectly Shaped - Curly Bracket were the perfect sizes for my card. To add extra dimension, I added cardstock to the front of the Curly Bracket page, sanded the edges and layered on top of the Mini Scallop page. The ribbon, colored staples, circle rubons & letter stickers complete the card - with it's fun bright colors can be used for a boy or a girl!

Thanks for stopping by the MOSD blog! :)

3 comments:

kellyjean said...

Wow, Carolyn! Great job on using so many MOSD goodies in one project! This is one of the cutest B-day cards I've seen in a looooong time!

Erica said...

I love that you used so many products in unique ways! It looks so colorful and unique - great job!

AmesOx said...

Ohh, what a CA--Ute card! I adore it and love how you used the edger!!!