Monday, July 13, 2009

Vicki here!

First - I just want to tell you how excited to be a part of the MOD SQUAD! I have always LOVED their products and there's no place locally that sells them so I have purchased some products on line and have drooled (yes I said drooled) over my friend Gloria's MOSD projects (you've probably already met her - she's been here a while) and now I get to play with these YUMMY products myself!!

I will show you an album I did using the MOSD Big Boy album. It had originally been my application for a guest spot here about 6-8 months ago.



So a little more about me - I am 38, I work full time doing New Product Development - married with three wonderful children and I obviously LOVE LOVE LOVE to scrapbook! I make scrapbooks, cards and altered item and have recently found myself on the DARK SIDE....digital scrapbooking! (That's what Ms. Gloria called it anyway) I just LOVE IT ALL!

So I hope you are looking forward to more creations from me! I am going to love making them to show to you!

~Vicki

8 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

You know I love this album! And welcome to the team. I will try to obey all rules here, now that the team is in place! hee hee I am the "big sister" of the group so have to mind my p's and q's.

kellyjean said...

Super cute album, Vicki! Love how you did the flower stem on one of the pages!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey vicki---love it--love it--love it--you go gurl!!!

Valerie Chmielak said...

VERY cute album! I love the flower on the stem!

AmesOx said...

Love the album Vicki! So cute and it's great learning a bit about you too :-)

Marisa said...

Vicki very nice album! Happy to be working with ya! :)

Carolyn Lontin said...

Gorgeous Mini!! Don't stray too far to the dark side! :)

Truly Lori said...

Vicki,

I look forward to working with you:) I love the big boy album you made and how you displayed it "video style"...I have so much to learn about blogging...