Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Times


I have found that scrapbookers are silly- it's like a requirement.... While at CHA this past January I had the pleasure of encountering the silly ladies from Chino Scrapbook Company . From Left to right we have: Diana, Debbie and Jen --- all with MOSD tatoos on their faces trying to win one of our AWESOME Build a Book Kits!
Have you seen the NEW Build a Book - Perfectly shaped set yet??? NOOOO - yowza - stay tuned this week as I add the shapes to the MOSD website and then you can go to YOUR local ( and I bet silly) store and ask them to bring in the kits!
In the meantime- I need to give the gals over at the Chino Scrapbook Company a call and see when I can come by and teach a class or help them with a Mak and Take---
I'm not too far from Chino!

No comments: