Saturday, April 3, 2010

School days card

I just love the MOSD Edgers! I know they were created with layouts in mind, however they are awesome for cards too!

I created a 'school days' card using MOSD Perfectly Shaped - Pudgy Rectangle and School Days Edger.





I started with a pre-made card, covered it with patterned paper.

Trimmed the MOSD Perfectly Shaped - Pudgy Rectangle to 5.25 wide by 4; I added patterned paper and then attached it to the pre-made card using pop dots.

I trimmed the MOSD School Days Edger to fit on the MOSD Perfectly Shaped - Pudgy Rectangle; I added pop dots under the apple die cuts and then outlined the School Days Edger.

I trimmed the transparency words from the School Days Edger kit and attached them to the MOSD Perfectly Shaped - Pudgy Rectangle using Making Memories green staples.

Finally, I added a Quickutz die cut owl, two Fancy Pants pins tied with black sheer ribbon.

With the end of the school year rapidly approaching, I think this would be a great card for my DS's third great teacher!




Thanks for stoppin' by the MOSD Blog!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love it! Great work Carolyn!

Marcie said...

Fantastic card, love it!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

What a great idea! This is so cute.