Thursday, December 17, 2009

Decorating with Intricasies

Hello lovelies! It's Amy here to share with you today. Here on the MOSD blog we are celebrating the Holidays and we are doing it up in style using the fabulous MOSD products.
I have a very quick and easy project to show you. Something that you can throw together for those last minute decorations or even give as gifts. I created candle shades using MOSD Stars Intricasy. These Intricasies come in 4 amazing colors or you can even request a special color if you so wish! They are 11" x 11" - Just the perfect size!! For these candle shades I used one Intricasy cut in half then painted it red & silver and then added glitter. It was that easy!! I made these candle shades so they are removable. That way I can change them out for the Seasons. I am already planning my Valentines covers using the MOSD Hearts Intricasy. They are so adorable!

One thing that I love about using Intricasies for these shades is what they look like when the candles are lit and the lights are out. They create pretty little shadows on your walls. That just makes me smile!

Look how pretty that is!
Thank you for stopping by the blog today. Make sure to keep checking back for more awesome Holiday ideas. The DT is rockin' them out, huh?! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Holiday Season full of love and mucho happiness!

Amy

5 comments:

kellyjean said...

Well isn't that just the coolest thing, Amy!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Those make great luminaries! Very cool idea!

Marisa said...

Very cool! I love these!

Tina said...

That is soooooo darn sweet!!! I gotta make some of these! :D

Truly Lori said...

Great idea, Amy. I'm going to have to give that a try:)