Monday, April 27, 2009

I had a dream...

You may not know this about me - but a lot of MOSD products come to me in my dreams. I know it sounds silly - but I literally dream that I am scrapbooking - like I am looking over my own shoulder and seeing what I am up to. The night before last I had one of these dreams (okay please stop laughing or I won't tell you about it...). This time it wasn't a new product but a new technique with an existing product - it is going to be an engineering feet - but I think once I have it all figured out it will be easy to teach. Although I will warn you that like all dreams sometime I see myself doing things that really aren't possible in real life - like say flying.

Anyway, I am rambling now - I haven't had a chance to try this new technique so I can't really tell you if it is going to work or not - but stay tuned - if it works I think you are going to love it!

No comments: